11: A conversation with Sasa Cocic 🎙️
Indie maker / software developer
🎙️ Listen here, or search for ‘Diary of an indie writer’ in your podcast app
Sasa is an indie maker I initially met on Indiehackers, and we then both ended up in the ‘digital nomad village’ in Madeira during the Summer. We recorded this conversation in-person whilst we were there. If you’re someone who wants to be an independent blogger or a creator of any kind, if you’re already on that path, or you’re currently in a spot where you’re feeling unhappy in your employed job, I feel like this conversation will speak to you.
We talk about things like:
- introducing yourself, and your ‘identity’ as a creator
- why Sasa left his full-time job as a software developer
- ‘building in public’, and connecting with people on twitter
- how Sasa and I met, our experiences in the ‘digital nomad village’ in Madeira, and the importance of friendships and community
- what Sasa is currently working on
PS. As of January 2024, The Indie Writer is now 👥 INF Club. Join us there!